- Address Federal Public Service Commission Agha Khan Rd, Sector F-5/1 F-5, Islamabad
- Education: Bachelor | Master | Mphil | Phd | M.ed | B.ed | MBBS | LLb | LLM | B.E | M.sc | MS | BS
- Vacancy: 100 +
- Salary Offer 45000 + USD 45000 + Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3
FPSC Jobs Advertisement 5/2023 – Apply Online through fpsc.gov.pk
On 31st March 2023, the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) published a job advertisement in various Pakistani newspapers, FPSC inviting applications for several vacant positions in Islamabad, Pakistan. The positions available include Deputy Director Urdu Stenography, Deputy Director, Assistant Solicitor, Registrar, Demonstrator, Deputy Chief, Assistant Manager, Seed Certification Officer, Assistant Director Minerals, Assistant Chief, Secondary School Teacher, Research Officer, Registrar Trade Union, Director, General Staff Officer, Director Computer Data Management, Female Librarian, Assistant Director, Assistant Director Software, Director System, Ordnance Management Officer, Medical Officer, Radiologist, Librarian, and Law Officer.
Candidates with educational backgrounds such as Bachelor’s, Master’s, MBBS, BIT, LLb, Ph.D., B.E, Mphil, MS, M.ed, BCS, and B.ed will be preferred for these positions. Those interested in applying for the latest government jobs in the FPSC Management and other departments can do so until 17th April 2023 or as per the closing date mentioned in the newspaper ad.
It is important to note that these jobs have not yet been published in newspapers, but are advertised on the official website of the FPSC. Candidates who wish to learn more about these latest job opportunities in the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) can read the complete advertisement online through the FPSC website.
These FPSC jobs are in the following departments
1. International Radiology Department, Armed Forces Institute of Radiology & Imaging AFIRI, Ministry of Defence.
2. Federal Directorate of Education FDE, Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training.
3. National Accountability Bureau NAB.
4. Secretariat Training Institute, Establishment Division.
5. National Industrial Relations Commission NIRC, Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis & Human Resource Development.
6. Policy Wing, Petroleum Division, Ministry of Energy.
7. Border Health Services Pakistan, Ministry of National Health Services Regulation & Coordination.
8. NTRC Ministry of Communications.
9. Ministry of Law & Justice.
10. Directorate of Mines & Minerals, Ministry of Kashmir Affairs & Gilgit Pakistan.
11. Education Section, Ministry of Planning Development & Special Initiatives.
12. Military Lands & Cantonment Department ML&C.
13. Ordnance Corps, GHQ General Headquarters, Pakistan Army.
14. Federal Seed Certification & Registration Department, Ministry of National Food Security & Research.
15. Finance Division.
16. Federal Government Education Institutions FGEI Cantts/Garrisons.
Challan Form Fee
- Rs 300 for BS-16 and BS-17
- Rs 750 for BS-18
- Rs 1200 for BS-19
- Rs 1500 for BS-20
How to apply for FPSC Jobs 2023?
The FPSC Jobs 2023 application process is simple and straightforward. The steps involved in the application process are as follows:
- Visit the FPSC official website (www.fpsc.gov.pk).
- Click on the “Online Application” tab.
- Fill in the application form with the required personal and academic information.
- Upload the required documents such as a recent passport-sized photograph, CNIC, and educational certificates.
- Pay the application fee as specified by FPSC.
- Submit the completed application form.
Consolidated Advertisement No. 05/2023
- To view an advertisement, Click here
- To download the fee challan form, Click here
- To apply online, Click here
To stay updated with the latest information regarding FPSC Jobs 2023, it is advisable to regularly visit the FPSC official website. Get ready to seize this opportunity and apply for FPSC exams session!