- Address University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences UVAS, Swat, KPK
- Education: Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, Ph.D, M.Phil, MS
- Salary Offer 32,000 + USD 32,000 + Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3
UVAS (University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences) Swat Jobs 2023 – Corrigendum
The University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (UVAS) in Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan, has announced vacancies for various positions as per the advertisement published on June 14, 2023, in The News Newspaper. The open positions include Naib Qasid, Peon, Mali, Driver, Professor, Laboratory Attendant, Laboratory Assistant, Assistant Auditor, Security Guard, Cook, Office Assistant, Assistant Controller of Examinations, Assistant Professor, Assistant Registrar, Assistant Treasurer, Chowkidar, Lecturer, Assistant Director of Teaching, Assistant Director of Finance, Clerk, Associate Professor, Sweeper, Assistant Admin Officer, and Accountant. Candidates with educational qualifications ranging from Bachelor’s degrees to Ph.D., as well as Master’s degrees, MS, and MPhil, are invited to apply.
With reference to our advertisement on the university website and in leading newspapers vide No. INF(P)1199/23 dated 10th June 2023 regarding the hiring of faculty and administrative positions on a regular basis, the following para is added to the terms and conditions of the posts.
- The advertisement may be read as “Advertisement No. UVAS-Swat/Adv/01-2023,
dated June 08th, 2023”.
- The recruitment will be subject to NOC from the Honorable Election
Commission of Pakistan.
All other terms and conditions remain the same.
How to Apply?
- Candidates may complete the Online Application Form on the UVAS Swat website (www.uvasswat.edu.pk).
- A duly filled Application Form with all necessary documents should be submitted to the Assistant Registrar’s Office also.
- Applicants must pay the Application Processing Fees in the given account.
- The closing date to forward employment forms is 22 June 2023.