- Salary Offer 35,000 + USD 35,000 + Month
- Education: Master | MPhil | MS
- Newspaper Daily Express
- Address Deputy Director (Management) University of Education College Road, Township, Lahore
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4
|Home Page||GO to Home Page|
University of Education Lahore Jobs 2023 – Visiting Faculty
The University of Education is looking for people to fill the following job openings, which were listed in the daily Dawn on January 08, 2023: Lahore, Vehari, Lahore, Dear Ghazi Khan, Multan, Attock, and Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan.
Master, MPhil, MS, and similar degrees are preferred.
The Governor of Punjab signed an ordinance in 2002 that made the University of Education, Lahore, a reality. It was made up of several of the best schools for training teachers in Punjab. It has nine Campuses and four functional Divisions, all of which are located in Attock, Bank Road Campus, Lahore, Multan, Vehari, Dera Ghazi Khan, Faisalabad, and Jouharabad.
How to Apply
- Applicants are required to apply online through the university job portal ue.edu.pk/jobs.
- Fill out the online application form carefully as no editing will be allowed after submission.
- The applicants are required to print a system-generated fee challan and deposit a job application processing fee of Rs. 500/- in any branch of the Bank of Punjab. The applicant should keep the deposited system-generated fee challan for the record.
- Online applications submitted without a deposited fee will not be entertained. The deposited amount is non-refundable/non-transferable.
UE Visiting Faculty
The University of Education Lahore is a public university in Lahore, Pakistan that focuses on teacher education. Visiting faculty members are usually professors or other academic professionals who are invited to teach at the university on a temporary basis, often for a single semester or academic year.
Visiting faculty members typically have expertise in a particular subject area and may bring a unique perspective or set of skills to the university. They may be hired to fill a temporary gap in the faculty or to provide specialized expertise in a particular field.