- Address Director (Operations) Directorate General of Literacy & Non-Formal Basic Education Punjab, Lahore, Punjab, District
- Education: Intermediate
- Newspaper Daily Express
- Salary Offer 32,000 + USD 32,000 + Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alert1:||Join Whatsapp Group|
|Job Alert2:||Join Whatsapp Channel|
Teaching jobs in the Punjab Government’s Directorate General of Literacy and Non-Formal Basic Education
The latest Punjab Government’s Directorate General of Literacy and Non-Formal Basic Education Jobs 2023 announcement for teaching caress in 5 major Districts of the Punjab region under the administrator authority of Literacy & Non-Formal Basic Education Department Government of Punjab.
The Punjab Government’s Directorate General of Literacy and Non-Formal Basic Education invites online applications from qualified candidates for registration as Potential Teachers under the TALEEM Programme in 05 districts of South Punjab, namely Bahawalpur, D.G. Khan (Taunsa included), Muzaffargarh, R.Y. Khan, and Rajanpur, based on the following eligibility criteria:
- Age: 18 years & above
- Gender: Male/Female/Transgender
- Qualification: Minimum Intermediate (higher/professional qualification MI be preferred)
- Domicile: Punjab
- CNIC: Compulsory
- The candidate will visit the website of the department at https://literacypuniabov.pk/ for
- The candidate will be bound to register a minimum of forty (40) Out-of-School-Children (below primary level) in the age group of 8.14 years in his/her community otherwise registration will not be completed.
For facilitating the registration process, Video Tutorial is available on the website of the https://literacy.punjab.gov.pk/
How to Apply
Please Visit the https://literacy.punjab.gov.pk/ official website click the link mentioned in the following image and then complete the registration process:
- The teacher shall be appointed purely on a part-time/timebound/honorary/contract basis for a period of one (01) year (extendable on satisfactory performance), within the Union Council, where he/she permanently resides.
- The selected teacher will arrange one room of suitable size for the establishment of the Centre.
- Applications must be submitted not later than 11-09-2023. Late applications will not be
- Applications submitted by hand or through courier/postal service will not be entertained.