- Address Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre 7A Block R-3 M.A Johar Town, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Education: Bachelor, FCPS, Intermediate, Master, Matric, MBBS, Nursing Diploma, Relevant Diploma
- Newspaper Daily Jang
- Salary Offer 50,000 + USD 50,000 + Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alert1:||Join Whatsapp Group|
|Job Alert2:||Join Whatsapp Channel|
Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital Jobs 2023 – شوکت خانم ہسپتال
Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital & Research Centre (SKMCH) is currently hiring for various of positions Medical Consultant, Fellowship, Senior Instructor, Nursing, paramedical, Management, Administration, and technical.
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of cancer patients, then SKMCH is the perfect place for you.
To learn more about the available positions and to apply, please visit the SKMCH website.
Here are some additional details about the jobs that SKMCH is hiring for:
- Medical: Doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals
- Research: Scientists, engineers, and other researchers
- Administration: Managers, accountants, and other administrative staff
SKMCH is a leading cancer hospital in Pakistan and offers a variety of career opportunities for qualified individuals. If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of cancer patients, then SKMCH is the perfect place for you.
- Location: Lahore Experience: Professional experience required.
- Open to: Both male and female candidates who match the qualifications.
- Application Process: Use the prescribed online application.
FRCA or equivalent. – Diplomate of the American Board in anesthetics. – Full PMDC Registration. – Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and patients. – Good computer skills. – Willing and able to take on increasing responsibility with time.
SKMCH is seeking individuals for various roles such as Administration and technical, CPSP Approved Fellowships, Hospital Fellowships, Medical Consultants, Medical Officers, Nursing and paramedical Staff, Resident Doctors, and Senior Instructors.
How to Apply?
Please share your CV at the email address given below and mention the position applied for in the subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Send your CV: to [email protected]
Note: Vaccination is mandatory for the candidates to appear in written tests and interviews.