- Address Brig. Arshad Taufiq Director HRM, Pakistan Ordnance Factories, Wah Cantt, Pakistan
- Education: MBBS | MBA / MPA / MA Admin Science / Economics / BS Finance & Accounting / MSc Leadership & Management, MS
- Vacancy: 52
- Salary Offer 40,000+ USD 40,000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alert1:||Join Whatsapp Group|
|Job Alert2:||Join Whatsapp Channel|
We announce the latesy POF (Pakistan Ordnance Factories) Board Jobs 2023 – Wah Cantt: Pakistan Ordnance Factories (Wah Cantt, Havelian Cantt & Sanjwal Cantt) a huge defense industrial complex in the Public sector, is looking for enthusiastic, energetic, motivated, and creative talent for the following positions on a regular basis:
How to Apply
- The recruitment process will strictly adhere to the government’s guidelines regarding quotas for women, disabled individuals, and minorities.
- Applicants may be eligible for an upper age limit relaxation in accordance with the prevailing rules.
- The age of applicants will be calculated based on the application closing date, which is December 1, 2023.
- For the positions listed under Serial Number 2, preference will be given to candidates with experience in CAD/CAM/CFD Simulation, as well as those with 2-3 years of relevant experience. Candidates with higher qualifications will also be preferred.
- For the roles mentioned at Serial Number 4, candidates with experience in Cost & Accounting and Audit will be favored.
- Applicants for positions listed from Serial Numbers 1 to 5 who possess higher qualifications from HEC-recognized and reputed institutes/universities, duly verified by the concerned authority, will be preferred. This includes candidates from all engineering disciplines who must have valid PEC Membership.
- Candidates applying for positions listed under Serial Numbers 7 & 8 will be deemed ineligible if they: a. Have been involved in disciplinary cases related to moral turpitude/character or misappropriation at any time during their service. b. Were compulsorily discharged due to inefficiency. c. Have a medical category of “C”.
- Applicants married to foreign nationals are ineligible.
- Candidates should note that no travel allowance (TA) or dearness allowance (DA) will be provided for attending the test/interview.
- Government employees must apply through the proper channels.
- Upon appointment in POF, individuals will initially be placed on probation for a period of one year, which may be extended under the rules. Failure to clear the probation period may lead to termination/discharge from service under relevant rules.
- Applicants awaiting results are ineligible to apply. Only eligible candidates will be contacted for tests/interviews via SMS; applicants should therefore provide an active mobile number on the application form. POF, however, is not responsible for any failure in SMS delivery.
- Applications are accepted exclusively through the POF website at www.pof.gov.pk until December 1, 2023. Direct applications will not be entertained.
- For any clarifications, please contact the following numbers: 051-905521049 & 051-905524215.