- Address Lieutenant Colonel for Director General of Pakistan Ranger, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
- Education: Bachelor, Intermediate
- Vacancy: 26
- Salary Offer 40,000+ USD 40,000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alert1:||Join Whatsapp Group|
|Job Alert2:||Join Whatsapp Channel|
Pakistan Ranger jobs 2023 at Rangers Headquarters Sindh
Sepoy Clerk positions are available. Positions will be filled on the basis of merit in accordance with SI No 3.15 ESTA code (Edition 2015), Pakistan Rangers Recruitment Rules 1968, and Prescribed on the subject as numerous region and province wise quotas.
Candidates with Intermediate/Bachelor’s degrees are encouraged to apply for these positions. Persons with an intermediate or bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology would be preferred. Applicants must have strong programming/database management skills, as well as Excel and PowerPoint fluency. Candidates must be able to type at least 40 words per minute.
Headquarters Pakistan Rangers Sindh intends to fill these vacancies on a merit basis according to the fixed quota for each province. The quota details are as follows
- Lieutenant Colonel for Director General Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) (Kamran Majeed)
- +9001111-92347 OR +923378217882
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches
- Chest: 33 inches
- Weight: Minimum 121 lbs and Maximum as per BMI
- Age Limit: 18-30 years (including 5 years of age relaxation)
Applicants looking forward to applying for Pakistan Ranger Sindh Jobs 2023 for Males shall apply through the official website (https://www.joinpakrangerssindh.org/) before the deadline mentioned in the advertisement.