- Address Assistant Director (Est/hr) Pakistan Bait-ul-mal Regional Office ICT Naseem Plaza, Service Road East Sohan Muhammadi Town, Islamabad
- Education: Middle | Matric | Intermediate | MA | BCS | MCS | BIT | M.sc
- Newspaper Daily Jang
- Salary Offer 30,000 + USD 30,000 + Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3
Pakistan Baitul Maal (PBM) Jobs 2023 – pdm.gov.pk
The Pakistan Bait ul Mal (PBM) has announced job openings for 2023, which can be accessed on their online job portal at https://pbm.gov.pk/. If you’re seeking employment opportunities with the Pakistan Bait ul Mal, you’re in the right place.
Pakistan Bait ul Mal is inviting applications from suitable Pakistani candidates to fill the listed positions. These jobs are contractual, initially for a term of one year, with the potential for extension based on satisfactory performance.
Both male and female candidates who meet the eligibility requirements are encouraged to apply for these roles. Information regarding age, qualifications, experience, and domicile requirements for each position can be found in the job advertisement provided below.
How to Apply
- You can obtain the application form for the Pakistan Bait ul Mal job openings from their official website, www.pbm.gov.pk. Candidates who are interested and possess the necessary qualifications should submit their application forms to the specified address. Along with the application, candidates should include:
- Attested copies of their testimonials
- Two passport-sized photographs
Details regarding the date, time, and location of the interview will be communicated via SMS, telephone, or a formal call letter
- Candidates will be required to present their original documents during the interview. Before assuming their positions, successful applicants will need to provide their medical certificates. Please note that the deadline for online applications for the Pakistan Bait ul Mal jobs is March 31, 2023.