- Address 12 Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat, G-5/2 G-5, Islamabad
- Education: Bachelor | BCS | DAE
- Newspaper Dawn
- Salary Offer 50,000 + USD 50,000 + Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3
Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Jobs 2023 – IT Staff Required
The Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) is excited to announce the availability of job openings for the year 2023. They are actively seeking skilled and motivated individuals for the roles of Software Developer and Computer Technician Staff.
OPF, a dedicated government organization for overseas Pakistanis, is offering a great opportunity to join its technology team. Candidates with a passion for technology and the desire to make a significant impact are encouraged to apply.
For the Software Developer role, the candidate should have a degree in Computer Science or a related field, coupled with experience in Web development. Knowledge of coding languages and development frameworks is a must.
For the Computer Technician role, candidates with a degree or diploma in Computer Technology or a relevant field are preferred. Practical experience in computer support and maintenance will be highly beneficial.
How to Apply
- Application processing fee (Non-refundable) @ Rs. 300, may be deposited in the Askari Banks’ account No. 00581480800036 and a copy of the deposit slip may be submitted to OPF along with the Job application form.
- Please download the prescribed job application form from OPF, website (www.opf.org.pk) and send the filled-up application form by post or courier at the address given below along with.. attested copy of educational documents. experience certificates. domicile certificate and copy of CNIC.
Download Application Form
Overseas Pakistanis & HR Development
- Total Jobs 8 Jobs
- Category Accounting / Finance, Computer, Engineering, HR, Media
- Location Islamabad
- Address Dr Jibran Hussain Section Officer (EOBI) Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis & Human Resource Development B-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad