- Address NJHPC Colony C-3 Chatter Kalas, Muzaffarabad, Azad Jammu Kashmir, Pakistan
- Education: A graduate Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics), MBA / MPA / MA in HR / M.Sc. (Computer Science) / Statistics / Master Degree in English
- Salary Offer 120,000 + USD 120,000 + Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alert1:||Join Whatsapp Group|
|Job Alert2:||Join Whatsapp Channel|
Neelum Jhelum Hydropower Project Jobs 2023 – Join WAPDA Team
We announce the new Neelum Jhelum Hydropower Project Jobs 2023 – Join the WAPDA Team. The Neelum Jhelum Hydropower Company (Private) Limited requires the services of qualified and experienced professionals for the positions of Director Procurement / Supply Chain (Paypackage: Lump sum) BPS-19, and Director (HR&Admn) (Paypackage: Lump sum) BPS-19.
This WAPDA position is offered on a contractual basis for three years, including a six-month probation period. The contract may be extended based on the individual’s satisfactory performance and the Neelum Jhelum Hydropower Project needs.
A competitive and comprehensive salary package will be offered, in line with the individual’s experience and qualifications. The package will encompass all additional benefits as per WAPDA Jobs Terms & Conditions.
General Conditions & Guidelines:
Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview, with no travel or daily allowances provided. NJHPC is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. Government employees must apply through the appropriate channels and provide the necessary NOC/permission. Degrees should be obtained from HEC-recognized institutions and duly verified. Candidates will be required to present original documents at the interview.
Please note the following:
- Selected candidates will be considered private employees of the company, not qualifying for a pensionable job with NJHPC or WAPDA.
- Those who have been terminated or barred from future employment on disciplinary grounds are ineligible to apply.
- Applications with incomplete or incorrect information or received after the closing date will be rejected. Discovery of false information at any stage will result in termination.
- NJHPC reserves the right to halt or cancel the recruitment process at any point without providing a reason.
How to Apply:
Submit your application along with a detailed CV (2-3 pages), attested copies of all educational and experience certificates, a domicile certificate, CNIC, and two recent passport-sized photos. Applications should be sent within 15 days of the advertisement’s publication to the given address.
You can also email your applications with scanned copies of the supporting documents to [email protected]. For further information or queries, feel free to email [email protected] or call 05822-922319.
- Please refer to each individual ad for details on how to apply by clicking here