- Address Deputy Secretary (Admin) Law & Justice Commission of Pakistan Supreme Court Building Block 1- 2nd Floor, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad
- Education: Bachelor, Master, MBA
- Salary Offer 40,000 + USD 40,000 + Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3
Law & Justice Commission of Pakistan, Situation Vacant 2023 – Apply Online
The Law and Justice Commission of Pakistan has announced new federal government job openings for the year 2023. These vacancies present an excellent opportunity for Pakistani nationals from various regions, including Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT), Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan, and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
The National Testing Services of Pakistan (NTS), a well-known organization, will be managing these recruitments. Therefore, interested candidates are advised to visit the NTS Career Portal at www.nts.org.pk for comprehensive information about these job opportunities.
Require criteria for these Law commission jobs is a Master’s Degree, MBA, B.Com, ACMA, and M.Com Qualifications with relevant field experience.
- Qualifications Demands: 2nd Class Master’s in Data Sciences (16 Years of Education).
- Experience Depmants: At least three years of post-qualification experience.
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years (5 Years General Age Relaxation as per Government Policy).
- MBA Finance, ACMA Part-I, PIPFA Qualified, or M.Com with three years post-qualification experience in the same field. OR
- B.Com with five years post-qualification relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and other computer applications.
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years (5 Years General Age Relaxation as per Government Policy).
How to Apply
- The application forms for these positions are available online on the NTS website at www.nts.org.pk. Applicants are required to submit their applications both online and in a printed hard copy format.
- The hard copy of the application form should be sent to the NTS Headquarters (LJCP Project), located at Plot No. 96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad. The deadline for the submission of application forms is the 21st of May, 2023.
Ministry of Law and Justice
- Total Jobs 5 Jobs
- Category Accounting / Finance, Computer, Legal, Software Eng
- Location Islamabad
- Address Ministry of Law and Justice R-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad