- Address Deputy Secretary (Admin) Law & Justice Commission of Pakistan Supreme Court Building Block 1- 2nd Floor, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Education: Master, Mphil
- Salary Offer 90,000 + USD 90,000 + Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alert1:||Join Whatsapp Group|
|Job Alert2:||Join Whatsapp Channel|
Law & Justice Commission of Pakistan, Situation Vacant 2023 – Apply Online
The Law and Justice Commission of Pakistan has announced a new opportunity for the position of Data Analyst based in Islamabad. The National Testing Services of Pakistan (NTS), a well-known organization, will be managing the Law & Justice Commission Jobs recruitment process. Therefore, interested candidates are advised to visit the NTS Career Portal at www.nts.org.pk for comprehensive information about these job opportunities.
- Qualifications Demands: 2nd Class Master’s in Data Sciences (16 Years of Education).
- Experience Depmants: At least three years of post-qualification experience (for 16 years of Education) & one year of Experience (for 18 years of Education).
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years (5 Years General Age Relaxation as per Government Policy).
How to Apply
- The application forms for these positions are available online on the NTS website at www.nts.org.pk. Applicants are required to submit their applications both online and in a printed hard copy format.
- The hard copy of the application form should be sent to the NTS Headquarters (LJCP Project), located at Plot No. 96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad. The deadline for the submission of application forms is the 12th of November 2023.