- Address Islamabad High Court Constitution Avenue, G-5, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Newspaper Nawa-i-Waqt
- Salary Offer 45,000 + USD 45,000 + Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3
Islamabad High Court Jobs 2023 – ihc.gov.pk
The latest job alert “Islamabad High Court Jobs 2023 – ihc.gov.pk” was also advertised in the daily Nawaiwakt newspaper with paper date: 31 August 2023.
Applications are being accepted from qualified candidates for the following open positions at Islamabad High Court in accordance with the provincial/regional quotas and open merits noted next to each position. Candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience requirements, whether male or female, may apply.
How to Apply for IHC Jobs?
Instructions for the Posts of LAW Clerk at Sr. No.2;
- Appointment against the position of “Law Clerk” is on CONTRACT BASIS for one year.
- The Law Clerks will be required to primarily conduct legal and academic research
- The candidate should be a citizen of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
- Each application pack must contain the Prescribed Application form, a detailed C.V (max. 3 mesh a legible photocopy of the applicant’s law degree (s) and two reference letters from the academic supervisor/law institution duly signed. One of those reference letters should be by the academic institution.
- The Application form and detailed Terms of Reference (TORS) may be obtained from the office of the Deputy Registrar (Admn.), Islamabad High Court. 64. Islamabad OR it may be downloaded along the Islamabad High Court’s official website ihc.gov.pk.
- The applications are complete in all respects, in typed form. must be submitted by hand or sent through a registered post courier service or e-mail at [email protected] and addressed to the Deputy Registrar (Adorn.), Islamabad High Court. Constitutional Avenue. G-5/1. Islamabad.
Instructions for the Posts at Sr. No.1&3
- Applications on plain paper along with a detailed CV. attested copies of testimonials, 2 attested photographs, experience certificates, etc. should reach the office of the undersigned on or before the published date.