- Address Director Admin Directorate General of Special Education, Hanna Road, Islamabad
- Education: Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, MBBS
- Newspaper Daily Express
- Salary Offer 35,000 - 100,000 USD 35,000 - 100,000 Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3
Ministry Human Rights Jobs 2023, MOHR Online Applications Required
The Ministry of Human Rights, Government of Pakistan, has advertised vacant positions and is seeking applications for appointment (Human Rights Ministry MOHR Jobs 2023 | Online Applications).
The Child Protection Institute, Ministry of Human Rights, is seeking applications from qualified Pakistani Nationals for the following contract-based positions under a PSDP project. The contract is for a duration of two years or until the completion of the project.
The Human Rights Ministry has announced vacancies for Pakistani nationals, and applicants from Sindh, Punjab, and Islamabad are eligible to apply for these positions. The MOHR Career opportunities are available at the Child Protection Institute under the ICT Child Protection Act 2018, and the Ministry of Human Rights has reserved quotas for minorities, women, and disabled persons.
Terms & Conditions:
- Selection will be made purely on merit while observing the regional/provincial quota. There are also quotas for women (10%), minorities (5%), and disabled candidates (2%).
- Applications must be submitted online via the National Job Portal: www.nip.gov.pk within 15 days from the date of this advertisement’s publication. Postal or hand-delivered applications will not be accepted.
- This advertisement and further details can be found at www.mohr.gov.pk.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can only apply through NJP online at nip.gov.pk within fifteen (15) days from the date of advertisement. Hard copies of the applications will not be entertained.
- Job Descriptions of the posts are available on the website i.e. mohr.gov.pk of the Ministry of Human Rights, Islamabad.