- Address Pakistan Army General Headquarters (GHQ), Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan
- Education: Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary
- Newspaper Daily Express
- Salary Offer 32000 + USD 32000 + Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alert1:||Join Whatsapp Group|
|Job Alert2:||Join Whatsapp Channel|
Pakistan Army Civilian Jobs 2023 – General Headquarters (GHQ) as Civilian employees
Latest GHQ Rawalpindi jobs 2023 with OS DTE Record Cell GHQ. Applications are being accepted from qualified individuals with the necessary training and experience for the following open positions at General Headquarters (GHQ) as Civilian employees. The eligibility requirements are listed in the following Pakistan Army Civilian Job advertisement. The place of duty will be Rawalpindi and Islamabad only.
Note: Written test/ interview will be conducted at RAWALPINDI, LAHORE, KARACHI & QUETTA. Candidate may be shifted to other nearest Test/ Interview centers if his/ her selected center has less no of candidates.
How to Apply
- Apply online at https://www.amdte-rect.gov.pk
- One application per candidate. Each candidate can apply for ONE POST ONLY.
- Review the advertisement thoroughly to ensure eligibility before applying.
- Be cautious while updating/editing the application. Only one-time edit is allowed, and the information given will be considered final.
- Provide a postal address and valid/active mobile phone number.
- Must be registered citizens of Pakistan & holder of CNIC.
- Government employees must apply through the proper channel and provide NOC at the time of the interview.
- Test/Interview schedule will be communicated via SMS/website to eligible/shortlisted candidates.
- The number of posts may change as per department requirements.
- Reserved quotas for Minorities/Schedule Caste/disabled and Women will be honored. Provide NADRA CNIC & Disability Certificate for disability quota at the time of Test/Interview.
- Duty location: Rawalpindi/Islamabad.
- Age calculation is from the advertisement’s closing date. Age relaxation is allowed as per government rules.
- Age relaxation for retired Armed Forces personnel is 15 years or actual service years; the maximum age limit is 45 years.
- Do NOT send hard copies of the application or any documents.
- All communication will occur through the provided mobile number and official website.
- Applications with false information can be rejected at any stage.
- Detailed application instructions are available on the website.
- The General Headquarters may cancel the recruitment process at any stage without providing reasons.
- Test/interview locations: RAWALPINDI, LAHORE, KARACHI & QUETTA. Centers may change based on the number of candidates.
- The last date for online application: is 16 Oct 2023. No applications will be accepted after this date.