- Address Director (Admn) Federal Ombudsman Secretariat, 5-A Constitution Avenue, Islamabad
- Education: Primary | Matric | Bachelor | Intermediate | LLB
- Vacancy: 20
- Newspaper Daily Express
- Salary Offer 30,000 - 85,000 USD 30,000 - 85,000 Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3
Federal Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2023 – FOSPAH
This page has information about the Federal Ombudsman Secretariat’s most recent hirings. The Daily Jang newspaper is where we read about these Federal Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2023.
Pakistani Nationals can apply for FTO jobs. If you want to apply for one of these jobs, go to www.fto.gov.pk/ftojobs and look at the eligibility requirements and other terms and conditions. These job openings are based in Islamabad, Karachi, Peshawar, and Lahore.
The Federal Ombudsman Secretariat for Protection Against Harassment of Women at the Workplace is seeking the services of Pakistani nationals for the listed job position. The position is contract-based and the initial term will be for a period of three months.
How to Apply
- Candidates interested in applying should email their CV, a copy of their CNIC, and any other relevant documents to [email protected].
- The candidates fulfilling the above conditions may send their applications with their complete particulars (name, father’s name, residential and permanent address, and relevant experience of job)/ Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a copy of CNIC issued by NADRA within 15 days after publication of this advertisement. Documents may not be attached to the application; however, original documents will be checked at the time of the interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the test/interview.