- Address Procurement Specialist (Program Office) Room No. 574 Fifth Floor Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) FBR House, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad
- Education: Master in LAW
- Vacancy: Multiples
- Salary Offer 70,000 + USD 70,000 + Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alert1:||Join Whatsapp Group|
|Job Alert2:||Join Whatsapp Channel|
FBR Jobs 2023 – Hiring of Advocate FBR *Corrigendum
Advocates Can Apply for Positions on the Federal Board of Revenue: According to the Dunya newspaper, new Federal Board of Revenue FBR jobs in 2023 in Islamabad, Lahore, and other places, including lawyers, have been advertised. Legal Affairs Services Federal Board of Revenue FBR Government Contract opportunities are available in Islamabad, Pakistan. The first shift of the day is the vacancy shift. Experienced Non-Manager and higher level roles are available, with LL.B. and LLM Master’s degrees preferable.
The FBR has subordinate offices all around the country and is in the midst of developing a smart legal team for its subordinate offices to plead Inland Revenue departmental issues before various courts. A legal team will be hired at the regional level in Islamabad/Rawalpindi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan Sialkot, Bahawalpur, Gujranwala, Sahiwal, Sargodha, Abbottabad, Peshawar, Karachi, Hyderabad, Sukkur, and Quetta.
Description of work includes:
- Panel Advocates shall provide legal opinion / endorsement / recommendations on matters relating to taxation or services.
- Shall appear before the various courts on the direction of the department.
- Help in preparation of parawise comments wherever required for vetting by the department and for submission before the courts.
- Convey the court’s directions to the department in time.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates shall apply for one station, application for multiple stations shall not be considered.
- Candidates shall apply for the station of his/her residence/domicile/station of practice.
- Interview/call letters to eligible candidates shall be issued by the head of respective station as prescribed in FBR’s policy of advocates.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due date shall not be entertained.
- Original documents shall be produced at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for interview.
- The Competent Authority has the right to increase/decrease the number of Panel Advocates or cancel the hiring process at any time.
- Remuneration shall be given on case to case basis as per FBR’s professional fee structure.
Required Qualification and Eligibility
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Law.
- In case the degree is obtained from foreign university, equivalence certificate from HEC has to be submitted by the candidate.
- Enrolled in Pakistan Bar Council as Advocate High Court.
- At least 3 years practice/experience as Advocate of High Court in taxation or service matters.
- Having good reputation and professional competence.
- In case of retired officers of FBR who have served in Inland Revenue Service (IRS) or Pakistan Customs Service (PCS) for at least ten years, minimum one-year experience as an Advocate High Court is required.
- Excellent written & oral communication and presentation skills in English and Urdu.
How to apply
Interested candidates are required to apply and send their applications alongwith curriculum vitae, copy of CNIC, High Court enrolment card, academic credentials, and list of reported / un-reported judgements to the office of Second Secretary (Panel Advocates), Room No.517, 5th Floor, Legal Wing, Federal Board of Revenue (Hq), Islamabad.