- Address 11A Lawrence Road Mozang Chungi, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Education: Diploma in Nursing
- Newspaper Dawn
- Salary Offer 50,000 USD 50,000 Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alert1:||Join Whatsapp Group|
|Job Alert2:||Join Whatsapp Channel|
Charge Nurse Jobs in Punjab Health Dept 2023 – ADHOC SCHME
Latest Charge Nurse Jobs in Punjab Health Department 2023- CM Stunting Program to improve the nutritional status of women, adolescents, children, and newborns in Punjab’s rural and less developed urban slum regions, a health and nutrition services package is being offered for the positions of Charge Nurse.
Following the approval from the Election Commission of Pakistan, as referenced in letter No. F.16(02023-Elec-I) dated 16.05.2023, we are seeking applications for the open positions of Charge Nurses (BS-16). These positions are on an ad hoc basis. Suitable candidates with the necessary qualifications and experience, as outlined in the Punjab Nursing Service Rules from the Government of Punjab (Rule No. SOR-III(S&GAD)1-23/2003 dated 11.05.2014), are encouraged to apply. The appointed candidates will serve for a duration of one year or until a permanent successor is appointed.
Name of Hospital/ Medical College
- Mayo Hospital, Lahore
- Jinnah Hospital, Lahore
- The Children Hospital,
- Institute of Child Health,
- Punjab Institute of
- Neurosciences, Lahore
- Aziz Bhatti Shaheed
- Teaching Hospital, Gujrat
- Nawab Sir Sadid
- Khan Abbasi Hospital,
- Nishtar Hospital, Multan
Terms & Conditions:
- Age Relaxation: As per the Govt. of Punjab’s S&GAD Notification No. SORI(S&GAD)9-36/81 dated 08-08-2016, males get 5 years and females get 8 years relaxation in the upper age limit.
- Qualifications & Experience: Details for the required qualifications and experience are available on the official SHC&ME Department website and the portal https://adhoc-shcme.pshealthpunjab.gov.pk/.
- nsure to submit applications online before 20.10.2023 by 12:00 Noon. • Comprehensive instructions on how to apply are provided on the online portal for candidates’ assistance.
- Moreover, only online applications will be accepted. No hard copies sent through post, courier, or hand-delivered will be considered.