- Education: Matric, BS, FCPS, MBBS
- Salary Offer 32,000 - 80,000 USD 32,000 - 80,000 Month
- Address Cantonment Executive Officer Chaklala Cantonment Board, Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan
|Join Whatsapp Group
|Join Whatsapp Channel
CCB (Chaklala Cantonment Board) Rawalpindi Jobs 2023
This web page contains information on Chaklala Cantonment Board job openings in Rawalpindi (Chaklala Cantonment Board Jobs 2023). The appointment will be on a one-year contract basis.
The Cantonment Board Chaklala is looking for candidates to fill the positions of Eye Specialist, Gastroenterologist, Staff Nurse, and Aya. Both men and women are eligible to apply for the available positions.
Candidates with a Matriculation, MBBS, FCPS, or BS degree and at least 2-3 years of experience are encouraged to apply. The age range is 25 to 28.
Interested persons should submit their applications along with the required documentation to the Chaklala Cantonment Board, Murree Road, near the Metro Stop, Saddar, Rawalpindi. This advertisement can also be found on the CCB website, www.ccb.gov.pk.
How to Apply
- The eligible candidates must submit their applications electronically through mlc.gov.pk within 15 days of the publishing of this advertisement.
- The application should include one scanned copy of the CNIC, academic credentials, registration certificates, etc., along with two recent passport-sized photographs.
- Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted for tests or interviews, and no travel or daily allowances will be provided for this purpose. Applications received after the deadline or that are incomplete will not be eligible for consideration.
- The terms and conditions of service or employment will be detailed in an offer letter to successful candidates. Those agreeing to the offer letter’s terms will receive a final selection letter. The initial employment term is for one year, extendable by Chaklala Cantonment Board Rawalpindi based on performance and terms
- The advertisement can also be found on the CCB website at www.ccb.gov.pk. Applications and correspondence must be in English.