- Address Secretary Balochistan Public Service Commission, Samungli Road, Quetta
- Education: Bachelor | Master | LLb | B.E | BS
- Vacancy: 100+
- Salary Offer 45,000+ USD 45,000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3
BPSC Jobs Advertisement No. 7/2023 (bpsc.gob.pk)
The BPSC Balochistan Public Service Commission invites applications for various vacant positions in Quetta, Makran, Sibi, Kalat, Naseerabad, Quetta, and Zhob, Balochistan, Pakistan. We are seeking qualified individuals to fill the prescribed positions:
Candidates with a Bachelor’s, Master’s, LLB, BE, or equivalent degree are eligible to apply. Applicants must possess the necessary educational qualifications in their respective fields.
Interested individuals are requested to submit their applications to the daily Other Newspaper’s office. Please include the following information in your application:
- Full name
- Contact details (phone number, email address, etc.)
- Educational qualifications
- Relevant work experience
- Preferred location (Quetta, Makran, Sibi, Kalat, Naseerabad, Quetta, or Zhob)
The last date for submitting applications is [15 June 2023]. Late submissions will not be entertained.
For further details and information, please refer to the complete advertisement in the daily Other Newspaper, dated May 16, 2023.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the selection process. The BPSC is an equal-opportunity employer.
1. Climate Change & Environment Department
2. Urban Planning & Development Department
3. Secondary Education Department
4. Home & Tribal Affairs Department.
How to Apply
Candidates can submit their applications online via the BPSC’s website at https://www.bpsc.gob.pk. To deposit the application processing fee, applicants can download the auto-generated Challan Form from the BPSC’s website. The deadline for submitting applications online is 15 June 2023.
- Total Jobs 7 Jobs
- Location Balochistan