- Salary Offer 30,000 + USD 30,000 + Month
- Address Director Health Azad Jammu & Kashmir District Health Officer, Mirpur, Azad Kashmir
|Join Whatsapp Group
|Join Whatsapp Channel
Applications for Postgraduate Training in the Teaching Hospital of AJK Health Department
Applications for Postgraduate Training in Teaching Hospital of AJK Health Department /Outside AJK AJK Health Department invites applications from AJK National Medical Graduates for Postgraduate Training (FCPS Part-II) in disciplines mentioned below;
Interested candidates must submit dully filled application form alongwith attested photocopies of required documents not later than 22″ December, 2023 at Director General Health AJK Office D-Block New District Complex Old Secretariat Muzaffarabad AJK.
- Photocopies of both sides of a valid CNIC (Citizen National Identity Card).
- Domicile Certificate.
- MBBS Degree.
- Detailed Marks Sheets for all Professional Certificates issued by Universities/Colleges, showing marks obtained, total marks, and attempts (mention number of attempts if not specified in the DMC).
- House Job Certificate.
- Valid PM & DC (Pakistan Medical & Dental Council) Registration Certificate.
- CPSP (College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan)/University Part-1 Result Card.
- Job Experience Certificate from Government/Public Sector at Primary and Secondary levels, duly signed by the concerned DHO/MS. Note: No credit for experience in Tertiary Care Hospital/Teaching Hospital in and outside AJ&K.
- Appointment notification/order along with experience certificate.
- University Certificate showing distinction in any subject of university examination.
- Up to 5 Published papers in HEC (Higher Education Commission)/PM&DC-approved journals. (List of approved journals available on PMDC/HEC website).
- Foreign Graduates must also submit a copy of their PM&DC equivalence Examination Result Card.
- For PG Slots outside AJK (Interventional Cardiology), candidates must submit an FCPS Cardiology qualification certificate as per CPSP requirements.
- Candidates selected for PG slots outside AJK must submit a willingness letter/acceptance letter from the supervisor and head of the Training Institution. Stipends will be released upon receipt of the acceptance letter and Joining report.
- In the event of non-availability of candidates for FCPS-II in Anesthesia, candidates for MCPS in Anesthesia will be considered.