- Address Regional Head Office Phase-5 Hayatabad Road, Khyber Palhtunkhwa, Peshawar
- Education: Middle | Matric | Bachelor
- Vacancy: Multiples
- Newspaper Dawn
- Salary Offer 45,000 + USD 45,000 + Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alert1:||Join Whatsapp Group|
|Job Alert2:||Join Whatsapp Channel|
NADRA Peshawar Jobs 2023 – Regional Head Office
The National Database & Registration Authority’s (NADRA) Regional Head Office in Peshawar has posted new jobs for the positions of Data Entry Executive, and Security Guard. Pakistani nationals living in Peshawar are invited to take part in a walk-in test and interview for open positions in an initiative financed by the Dynamic National Sociop-Ecenomic Registry Project (D-NSER).
The project, which is slated to last for a period of 6 months but may be extended if necessary, involves updating the data of PoR (Proof of Registration) cardholders who are Afghan refugees.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates must bring their Original Documents i.e. Personal, Educational & Professional.
- A candidate can appear for a test or interview for one position only.
- 05 years of age relaxation is already included in the maximum age.
- Posting requests to other Projects / Sites will not be entertained unless the Management requires it.
- Candidates shortlisted after the Test (for mentioned positions) shall be interviewed.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
Venue: Regional Head Office Phase-5 Hayatabad Road Peshawar.