- Address Deputy Director Privatisation Commission 4th Floor Kohsar Block, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad
- Education: Bachelor | Master | LLb
- Salary Offer 70,000 - 125,000 USD 70,000 - 125,000 Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alert1:||Join Whatsapp Group|
|Job Alert2:||Join Whatsapp Channel|
Ministry of Privatisation Jobs 2023 – Download Application Form
The Ministry of Privatisation has announced job vacancies, as per the advertisement published in the DAWN Newspaper on August 12, 2023, for positions located in Islamabad, Pakistan. The Ministry of Privatisation is seeking candidates for the roles of Sr. Consultant PC Grade: G-I, Consultant PC Grade: G-II, Consultant (Legal), Consultant (Legal) PC Grade: G-II, Financial Analyst, and Financial Consultant (Internal).
The candidates must possess excellent oral and written communication/presentation skills and proficiency in computers.
The Ministry of Privatisation, an integral branch of the Government of Pakistan, regularly offers career opportunities for individuals keen on contributing to the country’s economic growth and restructuring. These jobs span a broad spectrum of roles, from senior leadership positions to operational and administrative roles.
How to Apply:
- Higher education or experience would carry additional marks.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- The interview shall be conducted in Islamabad only. No TA/ DA shall be admissible.
- Application on the prescribed proforma, which can be downloaded from the website of the PC i.e. www.privatisation.gov.pk.
- As part of our transition to an E-Government model, please send your applications and comprehensive CV exclusively to [email protected].
Download the Ministry of Privatisation Job Application form by Click here