- Address PCSIR Head Office 1 Constitution Avenue, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad
- Education: Middle, Matric, DAE, Bachelor, Master, Ph.D., M.Phil, BE, CA, MS, BS, and ACCA
- Salary Offer 40,000 + USD 40,000 + Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3
Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) Jobs 2023 Application Form Download at pcsir.gov.pk
The Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of Pakistan, has announced new job vacancies (Science and Technology Ministry MOST Jobs 2023), inviting candidates from across the country to participate in the recruitment process.
The Ministry of Science and Technology in Pakistan is currently on the lookout for talented, dynamic, and committed individuals to join the Pakistan Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (PCSIR). Detailed job descriptions can be found on the PCSIR website at www.pcsir.gov.pk.
Candidates possessing qualifications such as Middle, Matric, DAE, Bachelor, Master, Ph.D., M.Phil, BE, CA, MS, BS, and ACCA, along with relevant diplomas or skills, are eligible to apply. Comprehensive eligibility criteria can be found in the advertisement.
Applicants from Sindh, Balochistan, Gilgit-Baltistan, Ex-FATA, Punjab, Sindh Rural, Islamabad, and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are encouraged to apply for these positions. Both newcomers and experienced professionals are welcome.
How to Apply?
- Information on vacancies and application forms can be found on the PCSIR website at www.pcsir.gov.pk.
- For PCSIR positions, applicants should submit their applications to the PCSIR Head Office, located at 1 Constitution Avenue, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad.