- Address Joint Secretary (Admn) 7th Floor Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
- Salary Offer 120,000 + USD 120,000 + Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alert1:||Join Whatsapp Group|
|Job Alert2:||Join Whatsapp Channel|
Exciting Opportunity with the Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication!
The Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication (MoITT), an integral part of the Pakistani government, is currently seeking skilled and motivated individuals to join their teams. The opportunity to contribute your leadership abilities toward the digital future of Pakistan is now open.
They have declared an opening for the Director (Coordination) position. The role is to be filled on a contract basis, initially set for a period of 03 years.
The contract duration may be extended up to a maximum of two more years. This extension is contingent on the incumbent’s satisfactory performance and subsequent approval by the competent authority. This opportunity requires the application to be written in the English language.
How to Apply and Further Information
- For complete details on the required qualifications and professional experience, visit the Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication’s official website: www.moitt.gov.pk.
- Detailed job descriptions, ToRs, and eligibility criteria are available on the Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication’s website and the National Jobs Portal (NJP).
- Candidates are required to apply online via the National Jobs Portal at http://njp.gov.pk. The recruitment process is subject to changes as the competent authority reserves the right to cancel it or increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage without prior notice.
- The window for submission is open for fifteen (15) days from the publication of this advertisement i.e. up to 20th August 2023.