The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) has released the FPSC custom inspector result 2022 list of individuals who have been shortlisted for the position of Inspector Customs/Intelligence Officer. The FPSC has temporarily shortlisted individuals for the aforementioned position.
These selected applicants will now appear in the interview according to the timetable that has been set. The timetable will be announced for FPSC custom inspector result 2022 shortly, and it will also be available on our website.
FPSC Result Alert for the Post of F.4-131/2020-R Inspector Customs/ Intelligence Officer
Subject: RECRUITMENT FOR SIXTY TWO (62) POSTS OF INSPECTOR CUSTOM/ INTELLIGENCE OFFICER BS-(16) PERMANENT, REVENUE DIVISION, FEDERAL BOARD OF REVENUE.
Referring to online applications and subsequent appearance in Screening (MCQ)/ Written (Descriptive) of FPSC custom inspector result 2022.
For examination for the subject post, the following candidates are advised to furnish BIO-DATA along with attested copies (with name stamp of attestation officer) of requisite documents as mentioned below, within 15 days (up to 18th June, 2022) of placement of this Notice on FPSC website, through Registered Post/Courier to determine their eligibility. It may however, be understood that asking of requisite documents should not be inferred that the candidate have been shortlisted for interview and their eligibility in all respects in terms of advertised conditions shall be determined after scrutiny of their documents:
- Bio-data form duly signed and filled-in completely (copy enclosed)
- Two latest Photographs (Passport size).
- Valid Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).
- Self Domicile Certificate (SDC).
- Secondary School Certificate (SSC)/Matric (showing date of birth) and Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC)/ Intermediate issued by Secretary, Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. In case of ‘0’ level and ‘A’ level an equivalence certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
- Minimum Qualification: i) Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with Economics, Commerce, Statistics, Accounting, Computer Science, Law, Pharmacy, Chemistry or Physics as one of the subjects or B.Sc. Engineering in any specialty .
- ii) Computer literacy up to the level of MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Excel.
Physical Standards: i) For Male Height 5′-6″, Chest 32″-33.5″. For Female Candidates: Height 5′-2″ (Documentary proof from authorized Medical authorities required).
- Degree(s) and Transcripts/ Result-Cards/ DMCs issued by Controller of Examination from a University recognized by Higher Education Commission (HEC) to determine Wherever an equivalence of the required degree is to be claimed by a candidate, an equivalence certificate issued by HEC/PEC/PMC/PNC may be furnished to FPSC to authenticate the claim.
- Registration with HEC/PEC/PMC/PNC and other institutions as required (if any).
- Where appropriate, experience certificate (post qualification) with job description and precise dates as per comprehensive Experience Format (Annex-A accessible on FPSC’s website).
- Original Departmental Permission Certificate (DPC) confirming precise date of appointment and domicile on FPSC’s recommended format (available on FPSC’s website) suitably signed and stamped by Head of the Department/ Division/ Ministry in the case of a Government Servant (Official stamp must be affixed).
Original Treasure Receipt (TR) being application fee deposited on or before the closing date of the advertisement in the Government treasury or in a branch of National Bank of Pakistan or in a State treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of the Government in case of Non-Test Case or UNDERTAKING provided by the candidate at the time of examination.
FPSC Rejected Candidates (Inspector Custom/Intelligence Officer)
The FPSC has rejected candidates for the position of Inspector Customs/Intelligence Officer. Post
Aside from that, the commission offers a list of rejected applicants along with their explanations. As a result, the commission has rejected 70 applications, the details of which may be obtained from the stated list.
FPSC shortlisted Candidates list of Inspector Custom/Intelligence Officer
The entire list of all chosen Inspector Customs / Intelligence Officer applicants for interviews is available through the link/button provided.