DHQ Teaching Hospital (Timergara) Medical College Jobs 2022 – Apply Online
Residents of District Dir Lower are welcome to submit applications for the following positions at DHQ Teaching Hospital (Timergara) Medical College (KPK). In the event that candidates holding Dir Lower Domiciles are unavailable, candidates with domiciles in neighboring districts may submit an application.
Click ‘Apply Now for the Online Application Form
|PROJECT TITLE||LAST DATE||Advertisement||ONLINE APPLY|
|Dhq Teaching Hospital/Timergara Medical College District Dir Lower||11-Jul-22||Download||For Online Apply|
- Individuals interested in the positions can submit their applications online by going to the website www.htspak.org.pk.
- A particular HBL/MCB online deposit slip will be generated after a successful online application submission has been completed.
- Take a printout of the generated HBL/MCB deposit slip and deposit Rs. 1,000/- as a test fee (nonrefundable) at any branch of HBL/MCB Bank or at an Easy paisa/Jazz Cash agent on that prescribed printed deposit slip of HBL/MCB.
- After completing the online application, you must then obtain a printout of the application form and send it to “Director Examination Khalid Plaza First floor Khyber Super Market Bara Road Peshawar Cantt. (091-5606215)” (091-5606215)
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their application forms within the allotted time frame of 15 days after the advertisement has been published.
- HTS will notify candidates through SMS that they need to get and print their roll number slips from the website located at www.htspak.org.pk.
- Applicants have been instructed to refrain from providing a ported or converted mobile phone number.
- The date of the test, as well as the time and location, will be printed on the roll number slip.
- Individual candidates who choose to take the screening test by postal or courier means will not be granted a separate Call Letter.