|Last Date:||September 15, 2022|
|Company:||Directorate General Public Relations DGPR Punjab|
|Address:||Directorate General of Public Relations, Lahore|
The most recent DGPR announcement was published as the CM Punjab Media Graduate Internship Program 2022–2023 in Express newspapers. The exact eligibility requirements for the CM Punjab Internships 2022 are listed here.
CM Punjab Media Graduate Internship Program
With the help of this paid internship programme, recent graduates can hone their talents and launch a successful career in the media industry.
Candidates must be residents of Attock, Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar, Bhakkar, Chakwal, Chiniot, Dera Ghazi Khan, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Hafizabad, Jhang, Jhelum, Kasur, Khanewal, Khushab, Lahore, Layyah, Lodhran, Mandi Bahauddin, Mianwali, and Multan.
This internship programme lasts for two years. The chosen persons would receive a monthly salary of Rs. 20,000. Therefore, people seeking internship opportunities in Punjab should seize the opportunity.
Applicants of both sexes are equally eligible to submit an application. There is a 10% quota set up for journalists’ kids. Only qualified candidates should apply.
Candidates must have a strong academic history. Applying for the Media Graduates Internship Program requires a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.0 out of 4.0.
Candidates need to hold a degree in one of the following fields:
- Broadcast Media
- Mass Communication
- PR & Advertisement
- Films & Digital Media
- Development Communications
How to Apply for
- On https://dgpr.punjab.gov.pk, you may access the online application form for this internship programme.
- To apply for an internship, open the provided link and select “CM Internships” in the page’s upper right corner.
- There will be an open internship form that must be filled out completely and accurately.
- Candidates must have digital copies of their academic transcripts, addresses, and CNICs.