The “Overseas Pakistanis Foundation OPF Internship Program” notification for the internship programme was just announced by the Overseas Pakistanis Foundation.
Fresh graduates and postgraduates are encouraged to apply for the 6-month internship programme at the OPF Head Office in Islamabad, which would give educated individuals from Pakistani families living abroad practical training to improve their abilities.
The Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law, Finance, Accounting, Audit, Economics, Social Sciences, Journalism, Mass Communication, and Engineering are just a few of the disciplines where this internship programme is being given.
OPF (Overseas Pakistanis Foundation) Internship Complete Detail
Depending on the qualifications they are applying on, the interns will receive a monthly stipend.
|Required Qualification||Honorarium To Be Paid (Per Month)|
(14 years of education)
(16 years HEC recognized degree)
|Specialization after Post Graduate|
(18 years of education)
- Graduate (14 years of education)
- Post Graduate (16 Years of Education)
- Specialization after Post Graduate (18 Years of Education)
- CGPA: 3.00 (in final degree as specified)
- 70% & Above (where CGPA is not applicable).
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
Only applicants with degrees in the following fields will be given consideration for the internship programme:
- Management Sciences
- Information Technology
- Finance, Accounting, and Economics
- Social Sciences (Social works, Sociology, Anthropology, I.R. Gender Studies, and Political science)
- Journalism / Mass communication
- Engineering (Civil, Architect, Computer Science)
How to Apply
- Only the children of overseas Pakistanis who live in Pakistan or abroad are eligible for these internships.
- Please go to www.opf.org.pk/careers/internships on the OPF website.
- Depending on performance, the internship programme is extended for an additional six months.
- Applications that are not submitted online will not be considered.
- Candidates who have completed their degree within two years of the date the results are announced are eligible for this internship programme.
- The deadline for online applications is September 14, 2022.