Through the Sindh Educational Endowment Fund (SEEF) Trust College Education Department, the government of Sindh gives scholarships to students from low-income families or who have done well in school so they can get a good higher education at a reputable public or private university. This scholarship only pays for one year of tuition school year.
سندھ ایجوکیشنل انڈوومنٹ فنڈ (SEEF) ٹرسٹ کالج ایجوکیشن ڈیپارٹمنٹ کے ذریعے حکومت سندھ کم آمدنی والے خاندانوں کے طلباء کو وظائف ادا کرے گی۔
Sindh Scholarship – Educational Endowment Fund Trust (Special features)
|1||Seats reserved for needy & meritorious students||86%|
|2||Special quota seats are reserved for students with special needs||02%|
|3||Special quota belonging to minorities||02%|
|4||The special quota for Orphan Students||05%|
|5||Seats are reserved for children of employees of the Government of Sindh||05%|
Scholarships are available for the following disciplines:
- Business Administration
- LLB (5 years)
- Doctor of Physiotherapy
- Information Technology
- B&D Pharmacy (4 Years)
- Agriculture Engineering
- Medical (MBBS & BIDS)
- BS Social Sciences
- Veterinary Medicine
Family Income Range
|Group||From Rs.||To Rs.||Group Share|
- The applicant shall be domiciled in Sindh and a permanent resident of the Province of Sindh.
- The deserving candidates shall be enrolled in approved Universities/Institutions in the academic year 2021-22.
- The students with a minimum GPA score of 2.5/60% or more.
- The income Certificate shall be certified by the concerned Assistant Commissioner Revenue/FBR. An income Certificate verified by any other officer will not be accepted.
- The outside panel, self-financing schemes, overseas admission, or foreign education are not entertained.
- Distance learning. Executive education & part-time students/course are not eligible.
- The score/marks obtained by the students should not be less than 2.5 GPA or 60%.
- Incomplete application shall not be entertained. Required documents must be enclosed.
- Giving wrong/incomplete information shall disqualify the candidate for Scholarship.
- The students who dropped out/pass out shall not be entertained.
Note: Applicants should submit their applications along with required documents as specified in the application by 30th August to their concerned Universities/Institutions.
How to apply online
- Apply online please visit seef.sindh.gov.pk.