Through the Sindh Educational Endowment Fund (SEEF) Trust College Education Department, the government of Sindh gives scholarships to students from low-income families or who have done well in school so they can get a good higher education at a reputable public or private university. This scholarship only pays for one year of tuition for the 2021-22 school year.
سندھ ایجوکیشنل انڈوومنٹ فنڈ (SEEF) ٹرسٹ کالج ایجوکیشن ڈیپارٹمنٹ کے ذریعے حکومت سندھ کم آمدنی والے خاندانوں کے طلباء کو وظائف ادا کرے گی۔
Sindh Scholarship 2022 – Educational Endowment Fund Trust (Special features)
|1||Seats reserved for needy & meritorious students||86%|
|2||Special quota seats are reserved for students with special needs||02%|
|3||Special quota belonging to minorities||02%|
|4||The special quota for Orphan Students||05%|
|5||Seats are reserved for children of employees of the Government of Sindh||05%|
Scholarships are available for the following disciplines:
- Business Administration
- LLB (5 years)
- Doctor of Physiotherapy
- Information Technology
- B&D Pharmacy (4 Years)
- Agriculture Engineering
- Medical (MBBS & BIDS)
- BS Social Sciences
- Veterinary Medicine
Family Income Range
|Group||From Rs.||To Rs.||Group Share|
- The applicant shall be domiciled in Sindh and a permanent resident of the Province of Sindh.
- The deserving candidates shall be enrolled in approved Universities/Institutions in the academic year 2021-22.
- The students with a minimum GPA score of 2.5/60% or more.
- The income Certificate shall be certified by the concerned Assistant Commissioner Revenue/FBR. An income Certificate verified by any other officer will not be accepted.
- The outside panel, self-financing schemes, overseas admission, or foreign education are not entertained.
- Distance learning. Executive education & part-time students/course are not eligible.
- The score/marks obtained by the students should not be less than 2.5 GPA or 60%.
- Incomplete application shall not be entertained. Required documents must be enclosed.
- Giving wrong/incomplete information shall disqualify the candidate for Scholarship.
- The students who dropped out/pass out shall not be entertained.
Note: Applicants should submit their applications along with required documents as specified in the application by 30th August 2022 to their concerned Universities/Institutions.
How to apply online
- Apply online please visit seef.sindh.gov.pk.