Punjab Educational Endowment Fund Scholarship 2022 – PEEF
Under Section 42 of the Companies Act 2017, the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) was established in 2008 as a public sector business. PEEF was formed by the Punjab government with the goal of offering scholarships and financial aid to outstanding and underprivileged students so that they can pursue great education and compete with those who are more affluent.
PEEF offers scholarships ranging from matriculation through doctoral studies. PEEF is currently active, with a 14 billion rupee endowment fund.
APPLICATIONS FOR 2022-23:
Applications are invited from eligible male and female Pakistani National who have secured admission in Top 50 QS Ranked (subject wise) Universities of the world.
Subject Areas: Life Sciences & Medicine I Engineering & Technology I Natural Sciences I Social Sciences /Arts & Humanities.
Detailed list of preferred subject areas is available at https://www.peeforg.pk/cmms
Students applying for CMMS should have:
- Valid PhD admission offer from one of the current Top 50 QS Ranked (subject wise) Universitites of the world, in preferred subject areas.
- Not less than 60% marks throughout the academic career.
- Declared monthly family income (including self, spouse and parents) is equal to or less than Rs. 200,000/-
- Maximum age of 35 years on 31s1 March, 2022.
- Not availed any foreign scholarship in the past.
How to Apply
- Secure admission in current Top 50 QS Ranked (subject wise) Universities of the world in the preferred subject areas as mentioned above.
- Download Scholarship application form from https://www.peetorg.pk/cmms
- Send duly filled application form to PEEF office within due date.
- The selected candidates cannot defer the scholarship to next year
- Permanent / regular faculty members of public sector teaching / educational
What is the last date of peef scholarship 2022?
The deadline to apply for the PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2022 for intermediate students is March 31, 2022. The deadline to apply for the PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2022 is March 31, 2022.
How do I apply for the 2022 peef scholarship?
Interested candidates may obtain the scholarship application form at peef.org.pk, fill it out with the required documents, and send it to PEEF Link Wahad Road, Lahore 54600/-. All scholarship applications must be received by the PEEF office by the deadline.
What is amount of peef scholarship?
Monthly stipend of Rs. 9680/- or as updated. Any fees not covered by the scholarship must be paid by the students.