Pak Army GHQ (General Headquarters) Rawalpindi Internships 2022
The Pakistan Army is looking to hire recent law graduates for internships at GHQ (General Headquarters) Rawalpindi in 2022. (Pak Army General Headquarters Rawalpindi Internships 2022).
Last Date for submit Applications: 30 October 2022
Both men and women from Pakistan may apply for this internship program. This is an opportunity that interested people of Pakistan looking for internships should not pass up.
- Pakistani, AJK, and Gilgit Baltistan nationalities
- Qualifications: Candidates should at least hold LLB or LLM degrees from an accredited university.
- Age Restrictions: Men and women may not be older than 35.
- It will be preferred if you have further legal education from a foreign university.
- Candidates must hold degrees in either Special Law, Corporate/Tax Law, Criminal/Civil Law, or International Law.
- Minimum CGPA of 2.5 out of 4, or 60% in the annual system, with the exception of LLB, which has 2nd Division.
- LLB, LLM, Ph.D., or any other additional legal education.
- Candidates must have graduated from a university that is recognized by HEC or PEC.
- Will get manage the Military Legal Affairs
- Research in Law-Related data
- Assistant in attorney and Litigation Cases in Civil Courts
How to Apply for Pak Army LAW Internship 2022?
- Candidates may send their CVs, which should not exceed three pages, through email to [email protected]. The applicants who are interested may also send their resumes over WhatsApp at 03305258841.