KPK KDDP Scholarships 2022-23 – Undergraduate/Graduate Scholarships: The Kohat Division Development Project scholarships for the academic year 2022–2023 have been announced by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government’s Higher Education, Archives & Libraries Department.
The scholarship will be added with all types of fees and will help students who want to enroll in the top colleges in the nation with their financial needs.
Candidates will receive detailed information about KPK (KDDP) Undergraduate / Graduate Scholarships 2022–23.
KPK KDDP Undergraduate / Graduate Scholarships 2022-23
Students studying for a degree in petroleum and gas engineering at UET Lahore, BE Energy Engineering, electrical power engineering, mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, mining engineering, MS Water Resources Engineering at UET Peshawar, BS Nursing and MBBS at KMU Peshawar, and BE Energy Engineering at UET Lahore will all receive scholarships.
The instructions will be given in detail to the candidates, and it is their responsibility to follow them while submitting their applications for this scholarship.
How to Apply
- Interested applicants can obtain the KDDP scholarship application from the above-mentioned universities.
- Filled scholarship application form shall be submitted along with supporting documents in the university concerned.
- Students need to secure admission in any of the above mentioned approved disciplines at the participating universities as per their admission criteria on merit basis.
- The applications of all potential candidates will be reviewed by the Institutional Scholarship Award Committee (ISAC) within 15 days after closing date given by the concerned university.
- Provision of wrong/False information shall lead to cancellation of scholarship.
- Applications submitted directly to KDDP or Management Unit, HED office shall not be entertained.
- HIGHER EDUCATION, ARCHIEVE & LIBERARIES DEPARTMENT Management Unit Office, Ground Floor, Higher Education Complex Block-II, Rano Garhi, Chamkani Morh, Peshawar.
- Email: [email protected], Phone:091-2650165-2650167