- Address Director (Recruitment) WAPDA B-26 WAPDA House, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Education: B.E/BSc (Civil), B.E / B.Sc. (Electrica), B.E / B.Sc. (Mechanical), M.Sc. Geology, B.E / B.Sc. (Agriculture) Engineering, Master, M.Com / MBA (Finance) / BBA Finance (Hons.) / B.Com (Hons.), PhD Degree
- Vacancy: 300 +
- Newspaper Daily Express
- Salary Offer 85,000 + USD 85,000 + Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3
WAPDA Jobs 2023 – Apply Online Through OTS
Jobs available now through OTS for the Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA). Applications are accepted on a contract basis from qualified | qualified candidates for the following Specialist jobs at WAPDA Pakistan:
A general age relaxation of five years is already included in the age restriction. Candidates from the following groups would qualify for a three-year age exemption: Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Communities, Recognized Tribes of Tribal Areas, Gilgit Baltistan, and Azad Kashmir.
WAPDA invites applications from suitable/eligible candidates for the following positions on a regular basis:
Govt. / WAPDA employees who have completed 02 years of continuous service on the closing date of receipt of application shall be admissible 10 years age relaxation up to the age of 55 years. Age will be calculated as on 14.07.2023.
See Also: WAPDA Medical Services Opportunities
How to Apply
- Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling out the prescribed application form available on the M/s OTS website (https://ots.org.pk/). The advertisement is also available on WAPDA’s website (www.wapda.gov.pk).
- Candidates full filing the eligibility criteria specified above may submit their job application on the prescribed form along-with detailed C.V, attested copies of all educational | experience certificates, domicile certificate, CNIC, and two recent passport size photographs to DG (Recruitment), B-26, WAPDA House Lahore through courier / postal service within 15 days of publication of advertisement.
- •Candidates shall pay a test fee of Rs. 200/- to OTS. Test fee shall be paid in any Branch of Bank Alfalah, HBL or ABL on the prescribed Bank Challan form downloadable from the website: www.ots.org.pk.
For any information/query regarding the application, test, roll no. slip, test center, result etc., candidates may contact OTS at +92 051 111 687 222 or info@ ots.org.pk.