- Address Section Officer (Ed) Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Cabinet Block, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Education: achelor's Degree in Graphic Designing, Animation, Fine Arts, or Computer Graphics
- Newspaper Dawn
- Salary Offer 75,000 USD 75,000 Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alert1:||Join Whatsapp Group|
|Job Alert2:||Join Whatsapp Channel|
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Video Editor Job Opportunities
The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting is seeking suitable candidates for the following contract positions with a fixed monthly salary of Rs. 75000/- for a one-year contract duration:
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: Minimum of 03 years in the Media Industry.
- Mandatory Skills:
- Proficiency in Editing Software.
- Expertise in Adobe Premiere, Pro CC, Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects, special effects, 3-D, and Motion Graphics.
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Designing, Animation, Fine Arts, or Computer Graphics.
- Experience: Minimum of 03 years.
- Mandatory Skills:
- Proficiency in Animation, Graphic Designing, Cinema 4D, and Motion Builder.
- Recruitment Procedure: Hiring for all the mentioned posts will be based on merit and open to applicants from all over Pakistan.
- Detailed Information: Terms of Reference (ToRs), including qualifications, experience, job descriptions, etc., can be found on the National Job Portal www.njp.gov.pk and the official website of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting http://www.moib.gov.pk.
- Application Process: Candidates can apply online via the National Job Portal http://www.njp.gov.pk or send their CVs along with a recent passport-sized photograph to the provided contact (undersigned) within 15 days of this advertisement’s publication.
- Multiple Applications: If applying for more than one position, please submit separate applications for each.
- Selection: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for test/interview.
- Expenses: No TA/DA will be provided for attending tests/interviews.