- Address The Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Square Mall Road, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Education: Bachelor | Master | BA | B.com | BBA
- Newspaper Daily Jang
- Salary Offer 50,000 + USD 50,000 + Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alert1:||Join Whatsapp Group|
|Job Alert2:||Join Whatsapp Channel|
The Punjab Provincial Co-operative Bank Ltd Jobs 2023
Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank has advertised 150 General Banking Officer OG-3 positions. Males and females from Punjab are both eligible to apply. Candidates with any Graduation, such as BA BSc BBA BS BCS BSc, are eligible to apply for these bank jobs 2023. All information on seats, age limits, and qualifications, among other things, is provided here.
Established in 1924 and scheduled since 1965, The Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited (PPCBL), with a network of 151 branches in the province of Punjab and its Head Office at Lahore, is looking for dynamic and high-achieving individuals for the following posts.
- Qualification: At least graduate e.g. Agri Graduate, BBA, B.Com, BSc, BCS, BSCS, BSIT, BSSE, BBIT or other related degrees & BA with subjects like Commerce, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, and Computer Sciences with Min 2.5 CGPA on a scale of 4.0 and Min 3 CGPA on a scale of 5.0 or Min 45% in case of annual system from HEC recognized institution/university.
- Experience: Not required.
- Age Limit: Minimum 21 years, Maximum 28 years (up to 15th Oct 2023).
- Place of Posting: In any branch of the concerned Division/Zone (in Punjab on a need basis).
- What We Offer: Permanent Position with standard perks and other benefits as admissible under the PPCBL Staff Service Rules, 2010.
- Total No. of Positions: 150 (2% quota is fixed for Persons with Disability PWD).
- Appointments shall be made strictly in the zone against which the applicant will apply.
- Appointments for Head Office must contain the domicile of Lahore city.
- Eligible candidates shall be required to undergo a written test followed by a panel interview.
- Selected candidates will be offered regular employment as per PPCBL Staff Service Rules, 2010, subject to the successful completion of a Probation Period.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the test/interview.
How to Apply:
- To apply for the position, please logon to Portal: https://ibp.org.pk/PPCBL.
- Please deposit a test fee of Rs 500 through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches mentioned in the deposit slip.
- Proof of Confirmation Email from the original paid deposit slip along with all required documents must be sent by post/mail to ‘Examinations Department, The Institute of Bankers Pakistan, M.T. Khan Road, Karachi.
- The test fee will be non-refundable/non-transferrable.
- Written tests will be conducted at Lahore, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Multan, and Bahawalpur.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- We are an equal opportunity provider and value diversity.
For further information, please contact IBP at:
Email: [email protected]
Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 15th Oct 2023