- Address Government College of Technology Farooq e Azam Road, Opposite Sadiq Abad Police Station, Rawalpindi
- Education: Bachelor | MA | BCS | DAE | B.E | M.sc | BS
- Salary Offer 45,000 + USD 45,000 + Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3
TEVTA Rawalpindi Jobs 2023 – Visiting Staff Required
On August 1, 2023, the Government College of Technology issued a job notice in the daily Jang Newspaper, calling for applications for a series of open positions in Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan. The job openings include roles such as Instructors Aluminum Steel Fabrication, Web Designer, Computer Application, Civil, HVACR Technician, Instructors Solar PV, Professional Cooking, Instructors Electrical, Instructors Auto Diesel, Instructors Computer. Additionally, there are vacancies for lecturers in mathematics, physics, and English, as well as a director for physical education. The desired educational credentials for these positions range from M.Sc, DAE, BCS, a Bachelor’s degree, B.E, to MA, among others.
Both Male and female candidates interested in these TEVTA Punjab jobs may apply from anywhere in the Rawalpindi region using the procedure outlined by the organization.
For these roles, candidates with Bachelor | MA | BCS | DAE | B.E | M.sc | BS degrees can apply, as well as B-Arch and B-Tech degrees.
How to Apply for TEVTA Jobs 2023:
- Application on the prescribed form is available at the TEVTA website (www.tevta.gop.pk) along with a CV. One recent passport-size photograph, CNIC, attested copies of education testimonials, experience certificate, and domicile reach the office of the prescribed address mentioned in each advertisement.
Download TEVTA Job Application form:
- Download Job Application Form (Non-Teaching Positions)
- Download Job Application Form (Teaching Positions)