- Address Sindh Public Service Commission, Thandi Sarak, Hyderabad
- Education: Bachelor | Master | MPhil | PhD | M.Ed. | B.Ed. | MA | DAE | LLb | B.E | M.sc | BS
- Salary Offer 35,000 - 100,000 USD 35,000 - 100,000 Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3
SPSC Jobs Advertisement no.5 – 2023 (Online Apply at www.spsc.gov.pk)
The Sindh Public Service Commission has recently announced job opportunities in the Daily DAWN newspaper for the year 2023. The SPSC is accepting online applications via their official website, https://www.spsc.gov.pk, for various positions such as Instructors, Lecturers, Teachers, and other similar roles.
As a government entity of Sindh province in Pakistan, the SPSC is responsible for hiring and recruiting government employees and bureaucrats.
These jobs are in the following departments
- College Education Department
- School Education & Literacy Department
- Services General Administration & Coordination Department
- Energy Department
- Home Department
- Agriculture Supply & Prices Department
SPSC is an organization that gives everyone the same chances and attempts to be clear in everything it does to keep the trust of the people in the province. It understands the sensitivity of its responsibilities and stays on the right side of the mainstream at all times.
This PPSC Recruitment 2023 is open to both males and females from all throughout Sindh Province, in accordance with the Urban Quota, the Rural Quota, and the Minorities Quota.
How to Apply for SPSC Jobs 2023:
- Before submitting their applications, eligible candidates should download the Challan Form at www.spsc.gov.pk.
- Applicants must first pay the Application Processing Fee before submitting their applications on the SPSC website.
- Candidates who work for the government or a semi-government organization must go through the necessary channels to apply.