- Address HQ building Sindh Emergency Service Rescue 1122 Block 17 Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
- Education: Matric | Master | DAE | MBBS |
- Vacancy: 500 +
- Newspaper Dawn
- Salary Offer 32,000 - 90,000 USD 32,000 - 90,000 Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alert1:||Join Whatsapp Group|
|Job Alert2:||Join Whatsapp Channel|
Rescue 1122 Jobs 2023 – Sindh Emergency Service
Through the PTS official website, www.pts.org.pk, Sindh Emergency Rescue Services has advertised Sindh Rescue 1122 Jobs for 2023 for 500+ Posts in Karachi, Hyderabad, and Larkana. The World Bank has granted the Government of Sindh financing for the creation of the Sindh Emergency Rescue Service (1122), which would enable it to promptly and professionally respond to emergencies and disasters. The PDMA component’s Sindh resilience initiative requested submissions from qualified Pakistani nationals who were residents of Sindh. On the PTS website, interested candidates may submit an online application. In the advertising provided below, the age requirement, required education, required work experience, and required place of residence are listed for each position.
Sindh Emergency Rescue Service-1122 has been developed in Sindh Province with assistance from the World Bank. In order to extend its services at the district level, the Sindh Emergency Rescue Service-1122 needs the assistance of young, qualified, motivated, and dynamic professionals from Sindh who are initially available on a contract basis. 15% of the seats are set aside for women, therefore they are urged to apply.
We advertise the latest Rescue 1122 Jobs in Sindh for female candidates. The Sindh Emergency Service Department jobs 2023 applications require qualified individuals for the positions of Lead Fire Rescuer (LFR), Control Room Incharge, Office Assistant, Computer Operator, Wireless Operator, Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), DERT Rescuers, Driver (HTV), Auto Technicians, Technician Helper, Driver (LTV), Security Guard, and Office Attendant.
The World Bank and IDA provided funding to help the Sindh Government set up the professional Sindh Emergency Service Rescue-1122. For the following positions in the field of uniformed emergency services, Sindh Emergency Service Rescue-1122 is seeking qualified, enthusiastic, and dynamic professionals to work on a contract basis in various districts of the province of Sindh.
Physical Test Requirements
|Physical Screening||Required Standard|
|Running||1 mile in 10 minutes|
|Height||The minimum height for females of all cadres is 5 feet.|
|Situps & pushup||25 per minutes (except females)|
How to Apply
- Please download the Application Form and Deposit Slip from the PTS website: www.pts.org.pk
- Pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of HBL and UBL and fill up the Application Form properly.
- Please send the filled-up Application Form along with a paid copy of the PTS Deposit Slip in original to PTS Headquarters. 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazl-e-Haq Road. Blue Area, Islamabad.