- Address Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre 7A Block R-3 M.A Johar Town, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Education: Bachelor, FCPS, Intermediate, Master, Matric, MBBS, Nursing Diploma, Relevant Diploma
- Newspaper Daily Jang
- Salary Offer 50,000 + USD 50,000 + Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3
Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital Jobs 2023 – شوکت خانم ہسپتال
A number of posts at Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital & Research Centre (SKMCH) are presently open for application, including medical consultant, fellowship, senior instructor, nursing, paramedical, management, administrative, and technical.
SKMCH is the ideal destination for you if you are interested in improving the lives of cancer patients.
Here are some additional details about the jobs that SKMCH is hiring for:
- Medical: Doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals
- Research: Scientists, engineers, and other researchers
- Administration: Managers, accountants, and other administrative staff
SKMCH is a leading cancer hospital in Pakistan and offers a variety of career opportunities for qualified individuals. If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of cancer patients, then SKMCH is the perfect place for you.
- Location: Lahore Experience: Professional experience required.
- Open to: Both male and female candidates who match the qualifications.
- Application Process: Use the prescribed online application.
FRCA or an equivalent. – Diplomate in anesthesia from the American Board. – Complete PMDC Registration. – Effective communication skills with patients and employees at all levels. – Strong computer literacy. – Able and willing to take on more responsibilities over time.
The SKMCH is looking for people to fill a variety of positions, including administrative and technical, CPSP-approved fellowships, hospital fellowships, medical consultant and medical officer positions, nursing and paramedical staff positions, resident doctors positions, and senior instructor positions.
How to Apply?
Please share your CV at the email address given below and mention the position you applied for in the subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Send your CV: to [email protected]
Note: Vaccination is mandatory for the candidates to appear in written tests and interviews.