- Address Director General Health Services Punjab, 24-Cooper Road, Lahore, Punjab
- Education: MBBS, CA/ACCA/CIMNA/CMA, MBA
- Vacancy: Multiple
- Salary Offer 50,000+ USD 50,000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alert1:||Join Whatsapp Group|
|Job Alert2:||Join Whatsapp Channel|
Punjab Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department (PSH) Jobs 2023
The government Of The Punjab Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department (Punjab Health Department) invites applications for the hiring of services of a Project Director, Financial Management Specialist, Quality Management Specialist, Procurement Specialist, Monitoring Evaluation & Learning Specialist, and Healthcare Management Specialist on a contract basis for the period of one year (Extendable subject to satisfactory performance).
National Health Support Program (NHSP)- has been started from July 2023 as an ADP Scheme with its gestation period up to December, 2025. Applications are invited from qualified and experienced individuals for the following posts The eligibility criteria of the posts is as under advertisement.
How to Apply?
- The first stage shall be conducted by Third Party Testing Service.
- The successful candidates shall be offered a negotiable / market-based remuneration package.
- Decisions of the Department on all matters concerning recruitment, including eligibility/shortlisting/selection criteria shall be final.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in the test/interview.
- These vacancies are Post-Specific and Non-transferable.
- Detailed ToRs are available on dghs.punjab.gov.pk
- Interested consultants may submit their Expressions of Interest in the form of a Cover Letter along with CV and supporting documents through courier to DGHS, Punjab below mentioned address below. The Expression of Interest with a Cover Letter and CV can be forwarded through email at [email protected] by 8th December 2023 during office hours.
- The candidates are required to mention the position applied for in the subject of their emails and Cover Letters.