- Address Project Director Prime Minister’s office Board of Investment, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Education: Bachelor | Master | MBA | ACCA | CA | B.E | MS | BS
- Salary Offer 55000+ USD 55000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alert1:||Join Whatsapp Group|
|Job Alert2:||Join Whatsapp Channel|
Latest Prime Minister Office Management Posts Islamabad 2023
The Prime Minister’s Office has posted job openings on governmentjob.pk with the heading “Prime Minister Office Jobs 2023 | Board of Investment.
This ob postings have been made by the Prime Minister’s Office looking for experts on a one-year contract basis. The jobs relate to the project “Feasibility Study and Acquisition of Land for Islamabad Model Special Economic Zone.
Those who have an MBA, CA/ACCA, a high school diploma, a master’s degree, or a bachelor’s degree are qualified for this position. According to the career ad, applicants must have the necessary abilities and a minimum of 2 to 15 years of experience.
The recruitment’s age range is 30 to 55 years old. Pakistani residents who satisfy the requirements based solely on merit are able to apply. According to the regulations set forth by the federal government, age accommodations will be made.
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants meeting the selection criteria should apply directly through the NTS website: www.nts.org.pk within fifteen days from the advertisement’s publication date. There is a mandatory application processing fee.
- Candidates must send a hard copy of the completed online application form to NTS Headquarters (BIO Project), Plot #96, Street #04, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
- It’s recommended for applicants to frequently visit the NTS website for crucial updates.
- No TA/DA will be provided or compensated.