- Address Hospital Director Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute & Research Centre 1-PKLI Avenue DHA Phase-6, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Education: Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, MBBS, Nursing Diploma, Relevant Diploma
- Vacancy: 200 +
- Salary Offer 50,000 - 90,000 USD 50,000 - 90,000 Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alert1:||Join Whatsapp Group|
|Job Alert2:||Join Whatsapp Channel|
Pakistan Kidney Liver Institute & Research Center (PKLI&RC) Jobs 2023
Candidates interested in working in a well-known provincial public hospital that provides free medical care to Pakistanis are encouraged to apply for PKLI Jobs in Lahore. This hospital is looking for people that are highly motivated, have outstanding abilities, and have a good understanding of human anatomy and organ processes in order to keep retrieved organs viable in the body. Several job positions have recently been listed in Pakistan’s most prominent newspapers.
Mian Shahbaz Sharif of Punjab Government Hospital, located in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan, is the creator of the largest kidney hospital in Asia, known as PKLI&RC. The facility, which cost Rs 16 billion to build and was finished in August 2017, has 800 beds.
PKLI&RC is looking to hire individuals in its various health departments, including The Institute of Nursing College & Allied Health Sciences, HPTP PKLI Filter Clinics, Research, Clinical, and Non-Clinical.
How to Apply for PKLI Jobs:
- Candidates selected for an interview will be required to provide information, including relevant documentation and experience certificates of qualifications, etc. (please organize before the closing date of the advertisement)
- Details of the above-mentioned positions are available at https://jobs.pkli.org.pk:440/
- To apply, please send a detailed ‘Resume’ only by postal mail/courier addressed to the undersigned. Please clearly mention the ‘Position Applied’ at the top of the envelope.
PKLI Job Advertisement
About Pakistan Kidney & Liver Institute:
The Pakistan Kidney & Liver Institute (PKLI) is a medical center located in Lahore, Pakistan that specializes in the treatment of kidney and liver diseases. It was founded in 2015 and has since become one of the leading hospitals in the country for the treatment of these conditions.
The hospital has a team of experienced doctors, nurses, and other medical professionals who are dedicated to providing high-quality care to their patients.
PKLI offers a range of services, including kidney transplantation, dialysis, and liver surgery, as well as diagnostic and therapeutic services for a variety of kidney and liver conditions.