- Address 11th Floor Arfa Software Technology Park 346-B Ferozepur Rd Block H Model Town, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Education: Bachelor, Master
- Vacancy: 100+
- Newspaper Daily Jang
- Salary Offer 65000 + USD 65000 + Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alert1:||Join Whatsapp Group|
|Job Alert2:||Join Whatsapp Channel|
Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) Jobs 2023 Apply Online
The most recent November openings are available at (PITB Jobs 2023 | Govt Jobs at Punjab IT Board – Online Apply Website). For the following roles, the Punjab Information Technology Board is seeking qualified, physically fit, and self-motivated people on a contract basis.
The Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan has announced job openings as of October 20, 2023, as advertised in the Daily Jang Newspaper.
Male and female Punjab locals can apply for these Punjab IT Board Careers. These vacancies are spread throughout several districts, but people from all around Punjab are encouraged to apply.
In the Pakistani province of Punjab, there is an independent government agency called the Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB). The PITB was crucial in digitizing many administrative operations. It was created to promote and execute new governance approaches using ICT (Information and Communications Technology).
Individuals interested in applying should visit www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk. Candidates with bachelor’s and master’s degrees with relevant experience are mentioned in the following advertisement.
How to Apply
Apply and view detailed eligibility, selection criteria, experience, and job descriptions at: https://www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk
- Do NOT apply through email, Fax, Postal, courier services, in person, or walk-in.
- Government/Semi-Government employees: Apply through the proper channel.
- PITB’s Rights:
- Reserves the right to cancel/reject any application without reason.
- Recruitment quotas for females, persons with disabilities, and minorities are set by the Government of Punjab and will be observed.
- Age relaxation eligibility as per the Government of Punjab’s notification.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No TA/DA will be provided.
- If found with a criminal record, PITB has the right to take action against the candidate.