- Address Pakistan Armed Services Board Secretariat House No. 100 Street No. 6, Chaklala Scheme-3, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
- Education: Retired Persons
- Salary Offer 40,000 USD 40,000 Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alert1:||Join Whatsapp Group|
|Job Alert2:||Join Whatsapp Channel|
PAK Army Jobs 2023 | Ministry of Defence’s Pakistan Armed Services Board (PASB)
According to a recent announcement, the Ministry of Defence’s Pakistan Armed Services Board (PASB) has issued a call for employment applications. PASB is actively seeking retired Pakistan Armed Forces personnel to fill various roles under the Pakistan Army Administration. These Pakistan Army Jobs 2023 are accessible in various of cities throughout Pakistan, including Vehari, Raheem Yar Khan, Bahawalngar, Toba Tek Sing, Abbottabad, Malakand, Mirpur Khas, Quetta, Sukkur, Ghazar, and Kohat.
Candidates must be under 50 years old to apply for the jobs, which are mostly for Assistant and UDC (Upper Division Clerk) roles. Those who meet the eligibility requirements must possess the necessary training, experience, and abilities. Applications are encouraged from retired members of the Pakistan Navy or Pakistan Air Force, as well as Hawaldar and JCOs from the Pakistan Army.
How to Apply
- Candidates may obtain the application form in the advertisement or download it from the official website, www.pasb.mod.gov.pk, to submit an application.
- Applications and attested copies of all supporting documentation should be sent to the Deputy Director of HR at the Pakistan Armed Services Board Secretariat in Rawalpindi.
- This is a chance for retired military veterans to stay involved in the military but in a new manner.