- Address Queen Chowk Near PAF Base Mushaf PAF Road, Sargodha, Punjab, Pakistan
- Education: BS/MSc (1st Division/Grade 'B').
- Salary Offer 40,000+ USD 40,000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alert1:||Join Whatsapp Group|
|Job Alert2:||Join Whatsapp Channel|
PAF College Sargodha Teaching Faculty (AS Islamiyat, Urdu, Math & Chemistry Lecturers)
Latest PAF College Sargodha Teaching Faculty 2023 – joinpaf.gov.pk: PAF College Sargodha, a prestigious residential institution for boys from Class VIII to XII, invites applications to join its elite teaching faculty. If you have the dedication and potential to educate and mold the future pilots of the PAF, this is your opportunity to make a significant impact.
Application Details/ How to Apply
Online Registration Dates: 07 October to 13 October 2023
- 25 to 35 years for both male and female (Married or Unmarried).
- Age relaxation is based on higher qualifications and experience.
- Must be a citizen of Pakistan.
- Not married to a foreign national.
(c) Subject/Educational Qualification:
- Maths Lecturer (02 Positions): BS/MSc Mathematics (1st Division/Grade ‘B’).
- Chemistry Lecturer (01 Position): BS/MSc Chemistry (1st Division/Grade ‘B’).
- Urdu Lecturer (01 Position): BS/MA Urdu (1st Division/Grade ‘B’).
- Islamiat Lecturer (01 Position): BS/MA Islamiat (1st Division/Grade ‘B’).
- Minimum of 03 years of teaching experience in Public School/Cadet College/reputable English Medium Institution.
(e) General Attributes Required:
- Should be medically fit.
- Proficiency in organizing sports and co-curricular activities.
- Adequate English language skills, both spoken and written.
- Suitable personality traits for a residential institution.
- Government servants must apply through the proper channel.
(a) Appointment as a Flying Officer in PAF under Special Purpose Short Service Commission. Higher rank up to Squadron Leader may be granted based on qualification and experience. (b) Pay/allowances as per existing rules. Additional emoluments and allowances may be considered as per experience/qualification. (c) Benefits include free accommodation, medical facilities, and 50% concessional fare for train and air travel. Members also receive access to PAF Officers’ Housing Scheme and pension, in accordance with government rules.
- (a) Intelligence, Psychological, Academic tests, and Initial Medical examination followed by Interview at PAF Information and Selection Centres. (b) Interview by AHQ Special Selection Board I & II. (c) Final Medical examination by CMB.
- Ensure that you meet all the specified requirements before applying. Embark on this incredible journey to contribute significantly to the education and growth of future leaders at the PAF College Sargodha.