- Address NDRMF 5th Floor EOBI House Mauve Area, Sector G-10/4, Islamabad
- Education: Bachelor
- Vacancy: 500 +
- Newspaper Dawn
- Salary Offer 30,000 USD 30,000 Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alert1:||Join Whatsapp Group|
|Job Alert2:||Join Whatsapp Channel|
National Disaster Risk Management Fund (NDRMF) Internship Program 2023
National Disaster Risk Management Fund (NDRMF) is a government-owned, not-for-profit company, founded under Section 42 of the Companies Act 2017. Our mission is to enhance Pakistan’s resilience by providing grant financing for projects that increase our nation’s resistance to climatic and other natural hazards. We also strive to bolster the government’s capacity to promptly respond to disasters instigated by natural hazards.
NDRMF Internship Opportunity
We are presently in search of dynamic, young students enrolled in their Bachelor’s studies, hailing from esteemed local or foreign institutes/universities recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC). This internship program, extending for a maximum period of three months, is constructed to fulfill students’ degree prerequisites or to offer practical experience in the field of disaster risk management.
- Interested candidates are required to fill out the “Internship Request Form” available in the “Career Section” of the NDRMF website: https://www.ndrmf.pk.
- We keep a record of internship applications received throughout the year and place applicants in suitable disciplines on a needs basis, subject to clearing all formalities.
Terms & Conditions
- To apply for the internship, the minimum age is eighteen (18) years, and the maximum age is twenty-eight (28) years.
- A monthly stipend of up to Rs. 30,000 may be granted to the interns.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further evaluation and interview.
- NDRMF reserves the right to defer or cancel the recruitment process of any position(s) at any stage without assigning any reason.