- Address National Bank of Pakistan Head Office Talpur Road City, Railway Colony, Karachi, Pakistan
- Education: Bachelor | Master | BIT | MS | BS
- Vacancy: 50
- Salary Offer 50,000 + USD 50,000 + Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alert1:||Join Whatsapp Group|
|Job Alert2:||Join Whatsapp Channel|
National Bank Of Pakistan NBP Jobs 2023 | Online Apply through Sidat Hyder
Find NBP Jobs 2023 | Career Opportunities at National Bank of Pakistan. The leading and biggest bank in the nation, the National Bank of Pakistan is committed to promoting equitable development, sustainable growth, and the nation’s financial health.
NBP, which has a large network of branches both domestically and abroad, is dedicated to evolving into an agile, sustainable, and future-ready bank. NBP is searching for skilled, committed, and experienced individuals to join the team in the Karachi office to work in the field of digital banking in order to realize this ambition.
For the roles of Unit Head (Product Delivery Support), Unit Head (Treasury Operations), Corporate Dealer FX, Finance and Accounting Officer, Senior Credit Officer, Branch Officer (OG-II / OG-II), Branch Operations Manager (OG-II / OG-I), and Branch Manager (OG-1 / AVP), NBP is employing highly qualified people.
Many places, including Lahore, Karachi, Faisalabad, Bismillahpur, Dadu, Hyderabad, Jacobabad, Kotli, Quetta, Rahimyar Khan, Raiwind, and Sukkur, are home to these job openings.
Candidates may apply for these roles provided they meet the degree requirements and have the necessary experience. The advertisement includes further information on eligibility requirements.
The employment will be on a three-year contractual basis that the management may choose to extend. Candidates that are chosen will get advantages and pay in accordance with Bank policies and procedures.
How to Apply
- Submit your online application within ten business days by visiting www.sidathyder.com.pk/careers.
- We encourage women, individuals from minority groups, and persons with disabilities to apply.
- Applications submitted online and following the provided guidelines will be taken into consideration.