- Address Section Officer (Admn) Ministry of Maritime Affairs 8th Floor Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
- Education: Master, Ph.D
- Newspaper Daily Jang
- Salary Offer 85,000 + USD 85,000 + Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alert1:||Join Whatsapp Group|
|Job Alert2:||Join Whatsapp Channel|
Ministry of Maritime Affairs Pakistan Jobs 2023 – Govt of Pakistan
Explore the interesting job opportunities available through the Ministry of Maritime Affairs Pakistan in 2023! This vital information has been acquired for our valued Pakistani nationals from the reputed Daily Jang Newspaper. More information can be found at www.moma.gov.pk.
This ministry has undergone numerous changes since it was formerly known as the Ministry of Ports and Shipping. Faisal Sabzwari, the active Minister for Maritime Affairs, is in charge, while Mian Asad Hayauddin, the newest Federal Secretary for Maritime Affairs, is leading projects.
Stand on major shores with Pakistan, a significant entrance to Central Asia. Because of its strategic location, the country serves as a vital link to the resource-rich Central Asian Republics (CARs).
Take command of the Ministry of Maritime Affairs Pakistan, a steadfast navigator in the management of licensed ports, maritime services, and infrastructure. They also ensure that ship traffic at the port runs well, establishing and maintaining safety and security. The port area is brimming with vital information, guidelines, and procedures about the port and its functioning.
How to Apply?
- Application, complete CVs, attested copies of documents, and three latest passport-size photographs should reach the address Deputy Secretary (A&P), Ministry of Maritime Affairs, 8th Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
- Candidates may also Apply Online at the National Job Portal (www.njp.gov.pk).
- Applications received after the due date shall not be entertained.