- Address Program Coordinator Economic Transformation Initiative Program Coordination Unit, Chinar Bagh River View Road, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan
- Education: Bachelor | Master | BCS | MBA | ACCA | CA | B.E | M.sc | Others | BS
- Newspaper K2
- Salary Offer 35,000+ USD 35,000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alert1:||Join Whatsapp Group|
|Job Alert2:||Join Whatsapp Channel|
GB Public Works Department Jobs 2023 – Diamer Division
The Planning & Development Department’s Economic Transformation Initiative (ETIGB) in Gilgit, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan, is seeking applications from qualified candidates for positions including Resident Engineer, Value Chain Officer, Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Computer Operator, Poverty Manager, Director of Administration, Director of Finance, Assistant Regional Program Coordinator, Procurement Officer, Program Assistant, Gender Manager, Accounts Assistant, Grants Officer, and Program Officer. This was advertised on August 25, 2023, in the Daily K2 Newspaper. Preference will be given to candidates with educational backgrounds such as Master’s, MBA, B.E, Bachelor’s, among others.
How to Apply?
- All these positions are purely “contractual”. Interested candidates meeting the criteria are required to download and fill the form available at www.etigb.com.pk and submit it along with the attested hard copies of credentials (CV. academic degrees/certificates, experience certificates, two passport size pictures and CNIC) at ETI office during official hours.
- ETI reserves the right to increase or decrease number of posts mentioned in the advertisement or to cancel the recruitment process at any stage.